Wednesday, October 26, 2016

So uh... about that.

Looks like I'll be starting that hike up the mountain earlier than I'd expected.

I'm pregnant! 

Last night, at cycle day 43 and after a week or so of "I think I'm about to get my period" cramps, I figured I'd take another test just in case. Sure enough, two super dark lines appeared almost immediately. 

I'm excited and terrified. I'm a little nervous about the timing - I think it's been three weeks since we've had sex, and I got a negative Wondfo and digital test on Thursday morning, which makes me worry that this is another doomed "late implanter" like my first pregnancy. But Wondfos are weird and I know there's that whole "sperm can live for five days" thing, and maybe this is just a perfect storm? Whatever it is, the cards have been dealt and I just have to wait to see what they say. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out the way it is meant to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment