Saturday, July 5, 2014

The appointment with the fertility doctor went really well - I liked him a lot, actually. He seems pretty willing to be as aggressive or as relaxed as we want... With the caveat that I need to lose thirty pounds before he brings out the big guns. To that end, he referred me to the center's nutritionist, who I called to set up a consultation and then found out that she charges $395 for the first visit. Three hundred and ninety five American dollars. Yeesh. If I visit her, I'll definitely be losing weight... Because I won't be able to afford food.

But, you know, everything seems like it's going okay. I'll be starting a monitored Femara cycle next month, and hopefully along with whatever weight loss I can muster up, our rainbow baby will be on the way before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment