Monday, July 14, 2014

A few nights ago, I had a really vivid dream that I was asked to read an essay I'd written about my miscarriage to a convention of mothers. As I was walking into the convention hall, a volunteer stopped me and asked me how many children I had. "Oh, none," I said, "I'm not a mother, I'm just here to read this story about my miscarriage." "Honey," she replied, "you might not have any living children, but you're still a mother. You belong here just as much as any of the other mothers do." Then, when it was time for me to go on stage and read my story, I couldn't find it - but my husband showed up, and a bunch of my friends, and they were all telling me to just go up there and wing it. "Just speak from your heart," one said, "and trust your instincts. You'll know what to do. The words will come."

Today is cycle day 20 and I just got my first ever completely positive OPK this morning. I'm a little worried that I seem to be ovulating later and later every cycle, but this will be our last natural cycle before moving on to Femara anyway, so I'm not stressing about it too much.

I'm also really enjoying my new health kick! I don't know whether I've lost any weight yet, but I definitely feel good. Nourished, peaceful... open.  

No comments:

Post a Comment